A revolution in CAD
A CAD Revolution
DESIGN COMPLEX PARTS IN SHORT TIME
- Intuitive user interface
- Fully integrated PDM
- Interface with all the leading CAD tools on the market
- Optimized large-scale cluster management
- Powerful modeling and simulation tools
- Smart tools that contain manufacturing information
- Detailed drawings according to standards
With TopSolid, users can change the name of a part at any time without worrying about the associations in the part cluster. Detail edits and assemblies are made public, thanks to the “vault” option (“repository”). You can work offline by saving parts and assemblies for editing, and then reassemble them unaffected by other concurrent edits.
1. PDM comes with a separate bundled feature set
All software input/output is controlled by management tools to manage the links between parts, assemblies, and in general, all information in the project (name changes, migrations, etc.)
- Metric changes and major/minor modifications of a part or sub-cluster
- “Remote” and “collaborative” working modes
- Information security
- Watching for changes
2. Simple software, easy to use…
- Ability to undo and redo
- Ability to create and use components (planes, axes, coordinates, etc.)
… auto-save, easy using
- Entity tree
- Operation tree
- Time management
- Validity management
- Manage complexity
3. Excellent modeling ability
- Basic mechanical designs: holes, threads, slots, etc.
- Sheet metal processing processes: cutting, rolling, beating, etc.
- Mechanical welded frames: wire sections, joints, welding, etc.
- Factory details, plastics, thermal processes, etc.
- A powerful surface and solid modeler (Parasolid)
- Pipe, wire
4. Mechanical software
- Mechanical features are adapted to the manufacturing process for direct and automated fabrication with TopSolid’Cam and TopSolid’Sheetmetal
- Fast, efficient drawing tools as standard
- Diverse library: bolts, rollers, etc.